Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

OH MY GOODNESS people! I have been pinching myself the whole day. I am one lucky mama. Not only do I have beautiful children with amazing personalities, but I have an unbelievable husband who keeps surprising and spoiling me time and time again. Wait till you see the present they made me, it will blow you away! But first few photos from our Mother's Day photo shoot. We just couldn't get any with both of the kids with me, so individual photos it was. My poor Noah fell over earlier in the week so he has a nice cut under his nose, in case you wonder.



I'm not the easiest person when it comes to different occasions. For example on birthdays I don't need presents from my husband but instead I want to do things together as a family that I will remember. Then on Mother's Day and Father's Day I want the present to be handmade by the kids (at least to some extent). So because the kids aren't in school yet to make me something for Mother's Day, my poor husband has to come up with something that the kids can make. This year will probably top every following year, it is that AMAZING!


 I KNOW, RIGHT?!!! AHMAZING!! Apparently Emma had been smashing the tiles and she was so excited to tell me how much fun it was that she got to go bang, bang, bang. Then together with her dad they assembled them on the pot. I think it's the most amazing handmade present I have ever gotten. Thank you my darlings, I am so lucky to have you in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment