Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cowboy and dinosaur boy shirts

Happy 2014! Hope every one's year changed nicely and that you are all determined to make this year great for yourselves. I'm sorry to still go back to 2013, but I realised that I have a couple of things that I have forgotten to share. So here's a quick jump back to last year before we dive into the adventures of 2014.



Here's couple of 1st birthday presents I did last year for a couple of special little boys. A cowboy shirt with some scarfs for a country boy and a dinosaur boy shirt for a city boy. I'm not a good drawer at all so I was very happy with these shirts, I totally out drawed myself. What do you think?






1 comment:

  1. Well, if you ask me, these shirts would make any child or adult, who occasionally shops at children's department (why only the kids should have funny clothes?), super-happy!! :D Nice work!

    ReplyDelete