Saturday, December 21, 2013

DIY candy cane wreath

I have had such a hectic week at work that I haven't had any time to think about Christmas presents. Now I'm on holidays and I still have a few presents to make. Lucky all I'm making is quick presents. Feel free to use all these ideas that I've already shared and will share, put your own spin to it and send me a picture, pretty please!



This next one is a candy cane wreath. Super easy, super quick and super cheap, so all in all a really super! I would have had heaps of candy canes left over if iI didn't do this... It's so easy that the pictures will tell the whole story.

 So quickly, you need about 10-12 candy canes (I used 12), a small circle cut from strong cardboard and your hot glue gun. Glue your candy canes on the cardboard making heart shapes. Turn it around and use a bit of stamping ink to colour the edges. You could also right a message in the circle. Put a bit of ribbon through one heart and you're done.

This would be a really great gift for your neighbours. I put it on our door, but I might make some for our neighbours too. It took me maybe 15 minutes to make this!



No comments:

Post a Comment